- Cut off half of the foot section of the sock so there is an even space from the heel to both ends of the sock
- Cut along the length of the sock down the side opposite the heel
- Unfold the sock and lay it flat with the heel area in the centre
- Cut a slit at each end of the sock.
- You now have a facemask with your chin fitting in the heel of the sock and your ears fitting through the slits at each end.
If you are making your old socks into facemasks, you should probably get some jazzy new socks for your feet. Here at Stand4Socks, we make high quality, sustainably produced socks with groovy designs. Not only that, but for each pair we sell we donate a pair to homeless shelters around the UK.