LGBT Pride Stripe Socks
One pair donated, for every pair bought
We researched this extensively, working closely with the community we want to support. The socks need to be hard wearing, as homeless people typically don't have the luxury of fresh socks each day. That's why we made them black & grey to show less wear, used thick full terry cotton for the warm and last, soaked them in antibacterial so they don't need to be changed as often. Then last but not least, reinforced heel & toe parts for better comfort and durability.
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Arch support for extra comfort and fit, no slip
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 80% cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane