Gender Equality 50/50 Bamboo Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
Gender Equality 50/50 bamboo sock which supports UN Global Goal 5 "Gender Equality". In collaboration with WomanKind Worldwide, these socks help women and girls to fight discrimination and violence. Each pair will help a mother and her children in developing countries to get a safe shelter for 12 hours and pay for a bed, food and medical help. As a result, she is enabled to rebuild her life free from violence.
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton!
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Cause logo stitched on the ankle to show what you Stand4
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane