Paris Baby Blues Socks - Bamboo
One pair donated, for every pair bought
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture-wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton! The socks still maintain our signature features such as seamless toe closure, or reinforced heel & toe parts. The stitched cause logo on the ankle (displayed above) shows what cause your new socks have supported and Stand4 Pride across the toes.
- Breathable Supersoft Bamboo
- Unique Arch support technology
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane