Education Colourful Stripe Bamboo Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
Our Education Colourful Stripe sock is aligned with UN Global Goal 4 "Quality Education". In collaboration with WarChild, each pair helps to provide 12 days of education to a child in a war-affected country.
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton!
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Cause logo stitched on the ankle to show what you Stand4
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane