Maternal Health Bubble Blue Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
BUY 1 PAIR = PROVIDE 1 MEDICAL CHECKUP
Our Bubble Blue bamboo sock is aligned with UN Global Goal 3 "Good Health & Well Being". In collaboration with Women & Children First, each pair provides a pregnant woman with an antenatal check-up. This ensures both the mother and her baby are safe and also decreases the chance of any birth complications.
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton!
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Cause logo stitched on the ankle to show what you Stand4
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane