Plant 10 Trees Green Stripe Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
This Green Stripe bamboo sock supports United Nations Global Goal 13 "Climate Action". In collaboration with Environmental Partners, each pair helps to plant 10 trees on a degraded land. This results in revitalisation of the soil for farmers in developing countries, as well as more trees on the planet!
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton!
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Cause logo stitched on the ankle to show what you Stand4
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane