Safe Water Blue Bamboo Sock
£9.99 GBP £12.99 GBP
Each pair supports a different cause
Water Splash bamboo sock which supports UN Global Goal 6 "Clean Water & Sanitation". In collaboration with Water.org, each pair provides one year's safe water for a household in a developing country. Water is a fundamental human need, yet 663 million people worldwide lack access to it.
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton!
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Cause logo stitched on the ankle to show what you Stand4
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane