Men's Yellow Ankle Landmine Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
BUY 1 PAIR = MAKE 1 m² OF LAND SAFER
Heel-supporting yellow sports socks are aligned with UN Global Goal 2 "Zero Hunger". In collaboration with Mines Advisory Group (MAG), each pair helps to remove landmines and unexploded bombs from 1 square meter in former war zones. This makes the land safer for local communities and enables people to grow food without risking their lives. One of the areas where MAG operates is, for example, the Khammouane province in Laos (affected by the Vietnam war).
- Stand4's Pillow Tech on the ankle back
- Arch support reinforced
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane