Paris Baby Blues
One pair donated, for every pair brought
Our bamboo socks are super soft, being good both for the wearer and the environment. Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and moisture-wicking, which means your feet will be kept healthy and cool. As a material, it's also 100% biodegradable. Last but not least, bamboo represents the fastest growing plant on our planet. It requires 10% less land area to grow when compared to cotton! The socks still maintain our signature features such as seamless toe closure, or reinforced heel & toe parts. The stitched cause logo on the ankle (displayed above) shows what cause your new socks have supported and Stand4 Pride across the toes.
- Breathable Supersoft Bamboo
- Unique Arch support technology
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 78% Bamboo, 20% Polyamide, 2% Elastane