Women's Baby Blue Solar Energy Sock
Each pair supports a different cause
A lot of countries struggle to provide proper healthcare due to limited access to electricity. One pair helps to power a hospital in Gambia for 1 day through solar panels. These socks support both UN Global Goals of Good Health & Well Being (Goal 3) as well as Affordable & Clean Energy (Goal 7).
- Lightweight and breathable nature
- Ridge reinforced support for close fit
- Seamless Toe Closure, no rubbing ridge!
- Reinforced heel & toe for durability and comfort
- Ethically sourced (BSCI and Sedex audited)
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane